Protein-protein interaction kinetics on a standard absorbance plate reader.
The SoPRano™ Kinetics application enables KD, ka (association or on-rate) and kd (dissociation or off-rate) to be simply and rapidly derived without the need for an expensive dedicated SPR instrument.
SoPRano™ Kinetics is enabled exclusively on BMG LABTECH spectrometer-based absorbance readers, delivering real-time, solution-phase kinetics for protein-protein interactions through a dedicated SoPRano™ Kinetics software upgrade.
SoPRano™ Kinetics Advantages:
- Label-free LSPR technology
- Multiple data outputs
- end-point, EC50, KD, ka and kd,
- Long read times (currently up to ~ 1hour, assay dependent):
- Potential to collect data to equilibrium for slow-on/off rates
- Cuvette or microtitre plate-based (96 & 384 well) formats
- Simple homogeneous mix and read assay format
- Rapid and flexible
- Quickly run only the number of wells you need, saving time and money
- No specialized SPR instrument required
- Read on a BMG LABTECH spectrometer-based absorbance plate reader
- Dedicated software
- A kinetics solution at a fraction of the cost of an SPR instrument